Monday, September 21, 2009

New beginnings...

I am creating this blog so I can keep track of how I am losing weight (might not be a whole lot of losing but a girl can try).

I want to lose 60 pounds, I plan on doing it 5 pounds at a time, hence the 60 by 5s title. It will also allow me to talk about training for various events, such as tri-athalons, 5ks and such.

I plan on doing some sort of exercise tomorrow, hopefully I can get my ass out of bed and do something in the morning as well as when we get home (that is depending on if I can get out of work on time!).

I plan on keeping track of my eating habits because I know I don't do a very good job at that either.

If you plan on following this please forgive me for any swearing that may offend you because I plan to just say it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment