Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Workout 12-07-2010

Okay, is it really classified as a workout if all you do is walk? I must say I wanted to start on Monday morning but Tuesday it was. You feel really defeated when not one but two men in their 70's easy pass you and not just pass you but pass you by them running and you are trying to just walk it.

I must say the stupidness is still there when I work out, I lost track of how many laps I had done 3 times, so when I didn't know I went with the lesser amount so instead of 18 laps I may have done 21. I don't have a clue where my Nike workout thing is so it's up to me.

None the less I did it, I woke up took forever to get out the door and got there and I did the mileage that has been given to me for my "training" for the half marathon.

Now that I have counteracted what workout I did by buying a bacon egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast, hey not on the plan however the boy needs to have breakfast before school today and since he is not going to daycare because he has his program after school. Hopefully I have a better handle on it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment